Thursday 7 June 2007

Intricacy


I took quite a few pictures today, but only a few turned out nicely, as usual. Of those better ones, each one had quite a different feel to it. Although they were all good and I wanted to display them all, I decided on this one because it reflects my life at the moment. Details everywhere. Busy, yet all linked. See, there's me in the middle!

The others, to me, represented tranquility, solemnity and annoyance. Ducks in the dusk light and a poor bird who didn't like me taking his photo. I loved tranquility and solemnity (is that even a real word?), but it didn't feel quite right for this post, the beginning of my exam studying.
I came up with a detailed plan for the next week and a half/two weeks. It's there, ready and waiting. All I have to do is follow it and I should get through my exams. Hopefully. Trust.
I will study and work through my exams, not with ease, but with confidance.
It is early, but I have already had my chamomile and tomorrow is an early start. So, I believe an early bedtime is in order. Sleep well, friends.
Wolverine.

No comments: