Friday 15 June 2007

Blink. Tired.

One of my best photos, about a year old, I'd say. Taken in the dark, on manual focus and (obviously) manual pointing, when the screen was pitch black. And somehow, this one turned out great. I still love it. She's saying, "Leave me alone while I eat my apple!"

Today was basically full on from 10am until 10pm. Past exam then help desk then walking then dinner out for a friend's birthday. Gasp, pant. I haven't hardly stopped being cranially active since I started this morning.

So, no long post. My brain has officially turned off early tonight. My eyes are dry and I kept yawning on the phone to my parents. I think sleep is in order.

Although, I'm happy with the work I got done today, and the evening was fun (and free food too!). So it was worth it.


Wolverine.

No comments: