Friday 1 June 2007

Month Crossover

I have discovered that it is adding photos at any point not at the very beginning of a post that causes my problems with formatting. If I add one, all the single enters up to the point I'd typed before adding become double enters, and any enters afterwards (as in space-line-enters, not regular line-enters) are not recognised and all my lines get mashed up close together.

Now, they probably like it. However, I don't. I like my words to be spaced out. So I must remember; add photos first if I want to include them.

Didn't get a whole heap done today. 1 lecture and 2 online quizzes took up all of my day (plus a nap and reading some blogs and FM). No chamomile tonight. It's late enough to be bedtime already. I swear, where do the late hours go?


Wolverine.

No comments: