Thursday 14 June 2007

Exam 2 -- Tick!

Very old photo (at least 2 years old now, eek). I still like it, even after ages. Estoric but done completely using non-digital techniques. I call it 'Angel'.

When someone asks you a questions, you normally either give a quick answer -- Do you like coffee? No -- or you stop and think -- What do you think about ... ? Most answers come into the quick category, but with a little imput from the thinking category.

I completed my second exam today. When my parents or my friend that I saw today asked how I went, I replied, "Not brilliantly, but not too bad." So, fairly neutral. Composed. When an almost-stranger in my residence passed me on the way back from the kitchen and asked the same question, I grinned and said "Good!" So, a good response this time.

The composed answers came through the filter of my thinking mode. I didn't want to appear just emotional, without reason. I did have reasons to think the whole exam didn't go great; I didn't get all of it right, for a start. But the natural, impulsive response tends to be the one that I truely believe inside. I think it's probably the same for all of us. So, despite my acknowledgement of the unobtainable answers, I feel the exam went well overall.

Now that's a nice place to be after an exam.


Wolverine.

No comments: