Wednesday 5 March 2008

Non-Uni Intentions and Ponderings

This is what outside my home looks like.

Well, busy. I didn't mention in my previous post (I think) that we sold our house on the weekend. That birdfeeder is a new one we bought to look nice because our old one was really ratty and, well, old. So, we've got about two more months at home before it isn't our home anymore. I still haven't figured out how I feel about it, so enough of that for now.

Today went well during the daytime, and is the sort of day I want to continue, although I want the evenigns to be useful and feel positive and rewarding as well. I keep having long naps and although they feel wonderful, it means that the late afternoon/early evening period feels like a waste, and it also means that I am awake at times like now, ie, 1.55am. Something I need to work on improving is shortening the time of my naps, from a full-on sleep to a powernap.

When I finally get up and moving and showered and breakfasted, I actually really like mornigns. The light is gorgeous, they *feel* light and airy and gentle, and they're so quiet. I love quiet. What would make me feel wonderful is to get up with a decent amount of time in the morning, do all my usual mornign routine, plus a walk outside to get moving, and some reflection time that doesn't turn into internet-browsing time or book-reading time.

And it's finally quiet now, so I think I'll keep those things in mind as I go to bed, and implement them as best I can over the next few days.


Wolverine

No comments: