Tuesday 11 March 2008

Oh-My-God Tired

An old photo of some fun rocks that I thought appropriate for this post.

Today was extremely busy and tiring, but it was mostly fun/interesting. It was a very 'Geosciences and Chem' day. I had a Geo lecture, which was cool, given by a researcher who'd been to lots of really interesting places and had many photos (squee!). I also skipped my computing lecture to go to a lecture given by a visiting Canadian geologist-researcher who spoke about early life (I think it was Pre-Cambrian, but I don't know all the names and such very well yet, so I'm not 100% on it). Very cool. And then I got to go up to their lunchroom and chat with him and a few other geoscience people for the majority of my lunch break. Yay!

And then I had a four hour Chem lab. Ouch. Interesting, but I wouldn't label it fun. Too exhausting and repetitive to be quite fun. I was pretty knackered after that.

I have heaps of work to do, but I'm still treating myself gently given that I definitely have not yet fully recovered from my cold-flu-thing. So, I let myself rest in the evening, which I really needed.

Tomorrow is an unusual day; I'm going to Mike Dooley's World Tour, which I hope should be very interesting and inspiring and I've run out of adjectives (god, I hope they're adjectives) because I'm so tired. Long day. More tiring. But should be good!

Tomorrow night I also have to finish my Geoscience lab report/questions, which are interesting but just take a while. And get a start on my Chem lab report from *last* week, which is now due Friday since I got an extension. And I'm going to shut up now. I have lots more I need to do, but right now just catching up and getting/staying healthy are the most important.

I'll stop rambling now.


Wolverine

No comments: